[Coco] KIDS REACT TO OLD COMPUTERS

Frank Pittel fwp at deepthought.com
Sun Jun 1 20:43:55 EDT 2014

I hope this thread hasn't been closed already but I thought the video
was funny. Sadly I'm old enough (as I'm sure most if not all of us are)
to remember a time when all of that seemed incredibly modern and high tech!!

I don't think I'll ever forget the first time I saved files to a floppy!!
I was besides myself with excitment.

The Other Frank