[Coco] MESS on Linux

Bob Devries devries.bob at gmail.com
Thu Jul 31 21:50:52 EDT 2014

In my case, although *something* happens after a few minutes, the
correct time does not appear.

Not only that, but something (may or not be clock related...) makes
NitrOS9 forget its current directories; PWD and PXD return error 216.
I don't know what's going on. I may just revert to a software clock :(

Regards, Bob Devries
Dalby, QLD, Australia