[Coco] MESS on Raspberry Pi

Bob Devries devries.bob at gmail.com
Wed Jul 30 20:53:39 EDT 2014

Hi Bill, and all.

I compiled and installed sdlmess0125 mostly following the instructions
from Christopher Hawks, with these alterations:

The directories cart cass cfg and roms are in $HOME/mess NOT $HOME/.mess.

When I try to load a VHD file in the file selector, I need to navigate
to $HOME/VHD. that's the directory I chose. However, the File Selector
changes this from /home/pi/VHD to /home/piVHD. I'd call this a bug. Has
anyone else found this problem?

As you said, Bill, it's a *tad* slow :(

Regards, Bob Devries
Dalby, QLD, Australia