[Coco] Nitros9 quick screen questions.

L. Curtis Boyle curtisboyle at sasktel.net
Sun Jul 27 12:11:55 EDT 2014

White on dark blue was what I used to use (especially on composite, if I was trying to read 80 columns), too.
The grey scale 3D look Bill and I put into GShell+ looked pretty good too, and Bill and I both had some "alternate" color sets (I had one that had reds and yellows, and Bill used a light blue/grey combo), but I usually stuck with gray scale.
And to Luis - I agree on setting default colors differently will cause problems with program that expect the "Default" colors (and don't set palettes on their own). That is one of the reasons I added the GSHPAL0 through GSHPAL3 settings into MultiVue/GShell - it gave Gshell windows their own color set, but did not override the system defaults.