[Coco] Coco 1 board

Mathew Boytim maboytim at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 24 20:20:43 EDT 2014

Yeah, all the major IC's are socketed.  I'm sure I can remove the connectors with my Wagner hot air gun.  But I would just keep everything in the board to keep it all together or incase someone would want it whole.  If it wasn't worth saving I would just take it to recycle with my next load but it seems worth hanging on to.

Thanks,

Matt