[Coco] How SLENB works ?

Matthew Stock stock at bexkat.com
Fri Jul 18 11:19:40 EDT 2014

Luis,

SLENB as you say disables the internal chip selects for the bus.  This
allows a cartridge take over that function.  It means, for example, that
you could take over addresses that would normally be part of the internal
ROM or peripherals.  I haven't used it myself, but I also broke it out for
my Android projects.  Let me know if you want to compare notes.

I've been experimenting with the Arduino Due.  With the higher clock
speeds, I think it might be able to handle memory read timing from the Coco.
  -Matt