[Coco] a not very important drivewire question

Bill Pierce ooogalapasooo at aol.com
Thu Jul 17 21:38:20 EDT 2014

Bob, I was using CHR$(255) as an example... mothing definitive. Any "usable" character would do. Just so hdbdos knows to terminate transmission and flush. I chose 255 since it is used as the "end" char for so many things.

Bill Pierce

http://www.colorcomputerarchive.com/
Co-Contributor, Co-Editor for CocoPedia
E-Mail: ooogalapasooo at aol.com