[Coco] Xroar + Windows 8 = zero

Ciaran Anscomb cocomalt at 6809.org.uk
Thu Jul 17 02:29:44 EDT 2014

Aaron Wolfe wrote:
> The menus/GUI are recent developments and I think a bit quirky regardless
> of windows version.

Yes, I really need an actual windows programmer to have a shuftie at
that code!

Bob Devries wrote:
> The programme starts fine, and using the mouse, I can use the menu
> system, but clicking on something like "Insert disk" is ignored.

Although this is the first time I've heard of it being completely
unresponsive - usually trying that a second time works.  You might have
to fall back to using the keyboard shortcuts (e.g., Control+1 to insert
disk into drive 1).

..ciaran