[Coco] Not exactly a CoCo 4, or even fully on topic, but...

Bill Loguidice bill at armchairarcade.com
Wed Jul 16 15:36:02 EDT 2014

I saw someone make reference to this "Propellerpowered Pocket Mini Computer
256 / PMC/PEB 2014" today on AtariAge:
https://www.tindie.com/products/Propellerpowered/propellerpowered-pocket-mini-computer/

While the font is pure Commodore 8-bit, things like the RAM and color modes
remind me of what came about/was targeted at one point in the CoCo series.
While there is little practical value for a device like this (other than
"fun" and "because you can"), I still found the specs and relatively low
price point intriguing.

-Bill

Bill Loguidice, Managing Director; Armchair Arcade, Inc.
<http://www.armchairarcade.com>