[Coco] Emulator on a Pi

Christopher R. Hawks chawks at dls.net
Wed Jul 16 07:23:31 EDT 2014

On Tue, 15 Jul 2014 20:53:45 -0600
Bill Nobel <b_nobel at hotmail.com> wrote:

> Well, I finally found a version of Mess on the pi so things are
> working except I found it better to do Coco3 from text UI instead of
> Gui.
>
> Bill Nobel

	Mess on the Pi was covered in the Glenside Newsletter Vol 32
Num 4 (Winter 2012). The patched Pi source (Coco stuff only) is
available at:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/xprtyrercs03ins/sdlmess0125.tgz

	Bob D. was able to compile it on his Pi and yes, it's a bit
slow, but, definitely faster without X running...

> On Jul 15, 2014, at 8:35 AM, Tony Schountz <schountz at south81.org>
> wrote:
>
> > This is very intriguing. Now that the Pi B+ has been released, I
> > wonder if it might be better suited for an emulator.
> >
> > On Jul 14, 2014, at 9:25 PM, Salvador Garcia
> > <ssalvadorgarcia at netscape.net> wrote:
> >
> >> Yes, one that I remember that was exhibited at the 2014 CoCoFEST!
> >> was Chris Hawks' Raspberry Pi CoCo. I jotted down some info here:
> >> (just skip down to the HAWKSoft section)
> >>
> >> http://www.element14.com/community/blogs/SalsCorner/2014/06/16/the-23rd-annual-last-chicago-cocofest
> >>
> >> Salvador
> >
> > --

Christopher R. Hawks
HAWKSoft
--
In article <4dpnqb$9n7 at news.computek.net>, Steve <recon95 at computek.net>
wrote:
>IBM says its AS/400 mainframe is UNHACKABLE!! Is this true?

You miss the AS/400. You miss the AS/400. --More--
You miss the AS/400. The AS/400 hits. --More--
You miss the AS/400. You miss the AS/400.
Apparently so.
	-- David 'Gotterdammerung' Damerell, in
rec.games.roguelike.nethack