[Coco] NitrOS-9, ranting about....

Bill Pierce ooogalapasooo at aol.com
Fri Jul 11 16:13:48 EDT 2014

Kandur, try "deldir". It will recursively delete directories.
Also use "copy" from the "Vcc Starter Kit" vhd. It's not the same as the "standard" copy used on the repo disks. It doesn't require you enter the name a 2nd time unless you want to change the name. Why the old one is on the repo disks, I don't know, everybody I knew was using this one.

Bill Pierce

http://www.colorcomputerarchive.com/
Co-Contributor, Co-Editor for CocoPedia
E-Mail: ooogalapasooo at aol.com