[Coco] Lode Runner special in Retro Gamer Collection - Volume 8

Mark McDougall msmcdoug at iinet.net.au
Fri Jul 11 02:51:05 EDT 2014

On 11/07/2014 4:30 PM, Nick Marentes wrote:

> I was at the newsagent (magazine stand) and noticed a special edition of
> the British magazine "Retro Gamer" titled "Collection - Volume 8" has
> just come out.
>
> Great issue and I bought a copy. Lo and behold! An article on the making
> of the classic original Apple II Lode Runner!

Oh wow! I wonder if this is a reprint of an article in the regular issue
of the magazine (I suspect it is)? I used to have a subscription to it
and have issues #2-#120+ at home. I've read the 1st 70 or so
cover-to-cover, but haven't picked them up for about 6 months now. Maybe
I should have a search through them over the weekend?

Regards,