[Coco] Copy a file from a DW4 virtual disk to a windows directory

Nick Marentes nickma2 at optusnet.com.au
Thu Jul 10 17:47:13 EDT 2014

I've always used Drivewire as an emulation of standard CoCo floppy drives.

We seem to expand our machines to a point where we start making it into
something beyond the original architecture which plays havoc with
newcomers coming in to the community that are (or should!) be starting
at ground zero and working their way up from there... and understanding
how the evolution has occurred.

I keep my CoCo standard and in the original spirit of the CoCo as best
as possible.

Nick