[Coco] Still having newbie issues

Bill Pierce ooogalapasooo at aol.com
Wed Jul 9 21:06:53 EDT 2014

Another alternative to disk edtasm is patched edtasm (cart version converted to disk). I'm pretty sure it works with RSDOS disk basic... maybe not ??
I remember having to use it instead of regular disk version for some reason.

Bill Pierce

http://www.colorcomputerarchive.com/
Co-Contributor, Co-Editor for CocoPedia
E-Mail: ooogalapasooo at aol.com