[Coco] Y-Cable

Luis Antoniosi (CoCoDemus) retrocanada76 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 9 16:23:45 EDT 2014

http://www.digikey.ca/product-detail/en/EBC20MMBD/S7286-ND/1922775

http://www.ebay.ca/itm/Card-Edge-40pin-IDC-IDS-40wire-Ribbon-Strap-Cable-Cord-Crimp-end-terminator-/300820933527?pt=US_Drive_Cables_dapters&hash=item460a532b97&_uhb=1

The male I used the one with L shape pins, but there is one with straight
legs. Should be better. Also you will need and header40 IDC as well. Just
cut on old IDE flat cable and you're fine. Just make sure all pins are
connected.

Luis Felipe Antoniosi

On Wed, Jul 9, 2014 at 3:23 PM, Gustavo Ranaur Schoenaker <ranaur at ranaur.net