[Coco] [OT] Lode Runner ported to C, Neo Geo

Mark McDougall msmcdoug at iinet.net.au
Wed Jul 9 10:30:05 EDT 2014

Hi Guys,

Sorry for the off-topic, but there may be a few Neo Geo enthusiasts here
that have been following my Lode Runner Coco3 port, and may be interested to
know that I've been porting the code to C and have now gotten it running -
for the most part - on the Neo Geo (MVS). An Amiga port - and I know there's
a few Amiga enthusiasts here - is also a distinct possibility.

A full release for the Coco 3 is still on the books. I haven't heard any bug
reports, so I can only assume that no-one is playing it. ;)

Regards,