[Coco] TRS-80 Color Video Receiver

Bill Pierce ooogalapasooo at aol.com
Sat Jul 5 18:21:06 EDT 2014

Mark, I actually had that TV for my Coco. It sold brand new for $499 and they were phasing it out for a new model. I saw one hooked up to a Coco in the store and commented to the salesman that I would love to have that for a monitor. He said "make me an offer". I had $10 in my pocket so I said "all I got is $10", and he said "I'll tell you what, you put that $10 down, and I'll let you have it for $99". I took me 3 paychecks to pay the rest of it off, but I bought it. It was mine and my wife's 1st color TV (all we had was a 13 B&W portable), and I hooked it to a Coco LMAO. I shared though... :-)

Bill Pierce

http://www.colorcomputerarchive.com/
Co-Contributor, Co-Editor for CocoPedia
E-Mail: ooogalapasooo at aol.com