[Coco] Stay warm

Gene Heskett gheskett at wdtv.com
Thu Jan 30 11:07:15 EST 2014

On Thursday 30 January 2014 11:02:47 Bruce W. Calkins did opine:

> It has been "fun" here just 20 minutes NE of Chattanooga, TN.  At 07:15
> when the temperature hit 0.0F the lights went out for 45 minutes taking
> me off line.  I've not seen such cold since leaving MA in 2004.
>
> Bruce W.

We saw -8F here early the other morning. +8F at the airport 20 miles north
right now, now being 11:06am.

I'd been fussing all winter that my bedroom was cold, then I recalled all
the heat/cool vents in the basement were closed as the AC was working too
well, so I went to the basement and opened up some heat vents to warm it up
some, made a huge diff, nice & snuggly now.