[Coco] Digital Converter

Bill Gordon cwgordon at carolina.rr.com
Tue Jan 28 20:43:18 EST 2014

Further explanation:

My digital converter will work fairly well, but the screens are very hard to
read, and in some cases depending on the colors of the font/background,
nearly impossible. The sharpness is terrible, and overall not a great
experience.

What I'd like to know is if anyone has a digital converter that works well,
I'd like information on it. Such as type, brand, where to purchase, price,
etc.

Also, I'd like it to be able to "share screens" over Skype (which this one
will not do).

Hope this makes more sense.

Thanks