[Coco] CoCo: The Colorful History of Tandy's Underdog Computer - Kindle Version Available Kindof

Bill Loguidice bill at armchairarcade.com
Sun Jan 26 21:06:56 EST 2014

It shouldn't have allowed you to buy it on incompatible devices. Apparently
it only works on Android, Kindle, and iOS tablets, and not Kindle ereaders
and Windows devices. I guess the publisher only did a book replica version,
which only works on certain devices. Unfortunate, but you should have no
issue getting your money back. Again, when I checked earlier, it greyed out
my incompatible devices.

-Bill

Bill Loguidice, Managing Director; Armchair Arcade,
Inc.<http://www.armchairarcade.com>
Authored Books<http://www.amazon.com/Bill-Loguidice/e/B001U7W3YS/ref=ntt_dp_epwbk_1>and