[Coco] Issues with NitrOS9 build

Tormod Volden lists.tormod at gmail.com
Sun Jan 26 02:46:51 EST 2014

On Sun, Jan 26, 2014 at 7:46 AM, Gene Heskett wrote:
> No "maybe" about it, they are the exception.  Setup that way, then you
> folks who have only one of each drive type, can put a disk that was
> formatted as a 48 tpi disk, in this 96 tpi drive and read it because the
> heads will be double stepped, thereby staying centered on the 48 tpi track.
>
> We have been able to do that for years, but until this latest patch is
> applied, you have always been able to write to the disk too.  But the 96

Gene, I pushed that patch last night, after you confirmed that you had
tested it on all style of floppies.

You are still not getting the commit notice mails?

Everyone who has a SourceForge account can select "Subscribe to
updates" on https://sourceforge.net/projects/nitros9/ and they will
get a mail with a link to the latest commit.

Tormod