[Coco] DriveWire frustration

Steve 6809er at srbsoftware.com
Sat Jan 25 17:54:03 EST 2014

Maybe do the check when the user is going to send you feedback of a
problem.  Only let the feedback option show up when they are using the
latest version.  Otherwise, tell them their software needs upgrading and
it may fix the problem.

Why should you be bugged if they will not keep their software up to date?

Most software just let's you know there is a new version of the splash
or the help screens.

Steve