[Coco] Worthless dog

Gene Heskett gheskett at wdtv.com
Sat Jan 25 14:09:57 EST 2014

On Saturday 25 January 2014 14:05:41 Aaron Banerjee did opine:

> My worthless dog just ate my last original printer ribbon for my
> "Gorilla Banana" printer.
> <EOT>

Having seen one of those, even read some of its output, I am torn between
mourning for the dearly departed, or going out in the blizzard currently in
progress for a 6 pack to celebrate.  Good luck finding another dog.
Probably lots easier than finding another ribbon. :)

Cheers, Gene
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)

NOTICE: Will pay 100 USD for an HP-4815A defective but
complete probe assembly.

Any man who hates dogs and babies can't be all bad.
		-- Leo Rosten, on W. C. Fields
         law-abiding citizens.