[Coco] cache sector 0? related question

L. Curtis Boyle curtisboyle at sasktel.net
Sat Jan 25 12:38:42 EST 2014

Going from faint memory here... but some drivers did use some of the extra byes. I know the B&B controller had the "alternate boot" info at the end of sector 0 (you could hold down a key to switch between two different boots), and the Eliminator driver may have had some use for the extra bytes (can't remember for sure).

L. Curtis Boyle
curtisboyle at sasktel.net