[Coco] Would that one work for a CoCo?

Rolo roland.schwaiger at gmx.de
Sat Jan 25 10:44:31 EST 2014

> The design is trivial.

Yes, it is!

Cartridges of that type have been built for a lot of computers by many
people. It's just made, like such things were made, back in the
seventies/eighties.
I find it kind of funny, if the cartridge module has a hundred times of the
computational capability of the homecomputer itself. But that's only my
personal opinion.

I agree, everybody can build such a cartridge. The point is, you have to do
it. It's work and it's time consuming. If I had known anybody, where I can
simply buy the whole thing, I never had started my own:-).

Well, I'm not running a shop or trying to sell plenty of cartridges. I'm
just handing out my spare parts to people who are interested, instead of
throwing them into the drawer.

Best regards,
Rolo