[Coco] Would that one work for a CoCo?

Bill Loguidice bill at armchairarcade.com
Fri Jan 24 14:35:52 EST 2014

If you follow the link provided by Tormod, it looks like the guy tried to
sell them on the Dragon forums but didn't have a great deal of success,
though that's probably a good place to contact him directly. Knowing the
caveats, conversion rate, etc., I'll just wait for the SuperSD and see if
that also works on the Dragon.

-Bill

Bill Loguidice, Managing Director; Armchair Arcade,
Inc.<http://www.armchairarcade.com>
Authored Books<http://www.amazon.com/Bill-Loguidice/e/B001U7W3YS/ref=ntt_dp_epwbk_1>and