[Coco] Would that one work for a CoCo?

Bill Loguidice bill at armchairarcade.com
Fri Jan 24 12:17:02 EST 2014

He confirmed he will ship to the US. I'm just confirming that these are not
pre-programmed (not doubting that they aren't, but I want to see if there
are any options).

And yes, I agree, that there's a tipping point for value/convenience where
it no longer makes sense.

-Bill

Bill Loguidice, Managing Director; Armchair Arcade,
Inc.<http://www.armchairarcade.com>
Authored Books<http://www.amazon.com/Bill-Loguidice/e/B001U7W3YS/ref=ntt_dp_epwbk_1>and