[Coco] Would that one work for a CoCo?

John W. Linville linville at tuxdriver.com
Fri Jan 24 09:30:28 EST 2014

On Fri, Jan 24, 2014 at 01:57:43PM +0000, Torsten Dittel wrote:
> Not my auction, sorry, description all in German:
>
> http://www.ebay.de/itm/Dragon-32-64-Multi-cartridge-32-in-1-/331110894996

I can't read German, so I don't know if there are any specifics in
the description that might contradict me.  But in general, Dragon
cartridges _hardware_ should work on a CoCo.  The _software_ will
have the same issues with a CoCo that non-cartridge Dragon software
will have on a CoCo, of course.

German speakers should feel free to persuade this person to offer
his product to international buyers... :-)

John