[Coco] Source to MultiVue or Gshell

Gene Heskett gheskett at wdtv.com
Thu Jan 23 16:42:34 EST 2014

On Thursday 23 January 2014 16:36:01 Nick Marentes did opine:

> Tormod Volden <lists.tormod at ...> writes:
> > On Thu, Jan 23, 2014 at 7:37 PM, Nick Marentes wrote:
> > > Can someone point me in the direction of the multivue or Gshell
> > > source?
> >
> > Gene answered you in the other thread where you asked.
>
> Yes, I know... the "Nitros09 Repo".
>
> Where's that?
>
> I couldn't find it on the Nitros09 site or at least it's hidden.
>
> Nick

My now 2 month old pull of the repo is not so hidden.  If you just want the
gshell.asm, pull it from my web page. Or fire up hg and clone the whole
thing to your machine.

Something like this although its probably out of date now, cd to where you
want to put your copy of the repo, make sure you have create/write perms
first, then:

hg clone http://hg.code.sf.net/p/nitros9/code nitros9
cd nitros9
hg update lwtools-port # this step is temporarily needed
export NITROS9DIR=$PWD
mkdir dsks # this step is temporarily needed
make dsk
make dskcopy

Should get you a copy of it all.

You ARE running linux I hope...

Cheers, Gene
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)

NOTICE: Will pay 100 USD for an HP-4815A defective but
complete probe assembly.

That's life.
	What's life?
A magazine.