[Coco] Why haven't we got this?!!

Steve 6809er at srbsoftware.com
Thu Jan 23 16:03:09 EST 2014

Yes, you can write position Independent Code on a Z-80.  I've not only
done it but also wrote object oriented code too.

My Light Pen and Music software was hidden inside the remark of a basic
line of code.  That why you could load and save the drivers with the
basic program.  The code not only have to be position Independent, but
not include a Zero byte since that would end the line. As I recall, the
driver where 2K or more in size. It was tricky programming!

Steve