[Coco] Why haven't we got this?!!

Bill Pierce ooogalapasooo at aol.com
Thu Jan 23 06:20:17 EST 2014

Nick,
The basic UI may run on the original hardware, but not at the speeds and mem size they are reporting on the website. I could do the same right here on the Coco in Nitros9, but it would be slow and clunky, having nothing to do with nitros9, but because of the cpu speed, drive speed, and memory usage.
There is also talk on the website of hardware addons... turbo chargers, ide interfaces and such....
hmmmm.... again, all that sounds familiar

As I said earlier... just wait... it's coming :-)

Bill Pierce

http://www.colorcomputerarchive.com/
Co-Contributor, Co-Editor for CocoPedia
E-Mail: ooogalapasooo at aol.com