[Coco] YES ! - more 1 bit madness this time HSYNC with animation

Simon Jonassen simon at roust-it.dk
Wed Jan 22 11:52:32 EST 2014

First off,

Thanks for your praise Nick ! - it warms the heart being praised by well
known members of the community...

Sheer determination would about sum me up in a nutshell....

I'm still learning 6809, and believe me, it's a STEEP learning curve
compared to 6502...

The c64 was an easy beast to work with... She had a 6581 SID - no sound
problems there
Then there was the VIC II (video chip) - hardware scrolling (x/y), 8
hardware sprites, user definable charsets, raster counter etc etc etc....
the list goes on....

SO, why do i not program the c64 again I hear you all saying... Because it's
NOT nearly as challenging !!

/Simon :-)