[Coco] SWTPC files list

Wayne Campbell asa.rand at gmail.com
Wed Jan 22 11:20:03 EST 2014

I have not stopped work on the listing, but I have not been able to work on
it continually. I now have so many things on my plate I am finding it
difficult to spend much time on any one thing, but I am slowly getting it
all done.

I am almost finished with filenames beginning with S. The most numerous are
names beginning with the letters, C (161 unique filenames), D (109 unique
filenames) and S (163 unique filenames). There are no filenames beginning
with Y or Z. I will have more numbers for you when I complete the listing.
Hopefully that will be in the next few days.

Wayne

--
The Structure of I-Code
http://www.cocopedia.com/wiki/index.php/The_Structure_of_I-Code