[Coco] NitrOS9 build errors

Bob Devries devries.bob at gmail.com
Mon Jan 20 20:48:04 EST 2014

Perhaps my statement about the images being formatted "wrong" is beyond what
I meant. Perhaps "inconsistent" is a better choice.

Allow me to point out a discrepancy:

kyumgai.dsk is 360k, 1440 sectors and is tagged in the HTML file as 48TPI,
Double Density, Double Sided.

kyumgai_becker.dsk is 360k, 1440 sectors and is tagged in the HTML file as
Drivewire 3/4

kyumgai_dw.dsk is 360k, 1440 sectors and is tagged in the HTML file as 96
TPI, Double Density, Single Sided.

Perhaps a standard format needs to be chosen for DW disks so that they are
consistent?

Regards, Bob Devries
Dalby, QLD, Australia