[Coco] NitrOS9 build errors

Tormod Volden lists.tormod at gmail.com
Mon Jan 20 17:36:05 EST 2014

On Mon, Jan 20, 2014 at 11:27 PM, Bill Pierce wrote:

> Sorry Tormod, I assumed the "Disk size" in the list represented "actual" size not content size.

I think you are right, it shows formatted size. But aren't they all
(non-dw ones) correct?

> You know I support your efforts 100% as I use Nitros9 quite a few hours a day (probably more than I should). Anything I post are suggestions/observations.

Sure, keep it coming! Please post all observations and suggestions.
And if things seems to get forgotten, please file tickets in the bug
tracker.

> I just want to see 3.3.0 mature so we can start the new revisions of which I have quite a few things I would like to see happen.

Absolutely. Will be nice to get it out soon. But it is nice to get all
these small, easy(?) things fixed, rather before than after the
release.

Thanks for all testing!

Tormod