[Coco] NitrOS9 build errors

Bob Devries devries.bob at gmail.com
Sun Jan 19 20:21:05 EST 2014

Tormod:

I applied the "-9" option to one of the makefiles, and it properly sets the
96TPI bit, and the entry in index.html now shows the disk image as being 96
TPI, Double Density, Double Sided; meaning that the Toolshed OS9 ID command
properly identifies the LSN0 DD.FMT setting.

Is there an easy (==fast) way to go through all the makefiles and identify
and insert the proper code?

Regards, Bob Devries
Dalby, QLD, Australia