[Coco] NitrOS9 build errors

Bob Devries devries.bob at gmail.com
Sun Jan 19 19:24:40 EST 2014

Hi Tormod,

from a brief look at my build.log file, I'd say that the os9 format from
toolshed only knows about DS (double sided) and DD (double density) disks.
For example:

os9 format -e -t80 -ds -dd -q
nos96309l2v030209coco3.80d.dsk -n"NitrOS-9/6309 Level 2"

It does not set the track density bit (can it even do so?)

Regards, Bob Devries
Dalby, QLD, Australia