[Coco] Dual Ported RAM

Nick Marentes nickma at optusnet.com.au
Sun Jan 19 04:26:14 EST 2014

I've been doing some creative thinking (hey, where did everybody go?)
and a thought about "Dual Ported RAM" came up?

I've a few ideas of projects where I could do some neat stuff if I had this.

But, apart from being expensive to buy such RAM, it also most probably
isn't compatible with the CoCo3's RAM architechture.

Does anyone have any ideas on how to implement such a RAM architecture
on a CoCo using existing Drams or possibly SRAMS (with additional
circuitry)?

I know it's a long shot but there is a potential for new project ideas.

Nick