[Coco] RF TV Coaxial F Plug Female Adapter for CoCo2

Steve 6809er at srbsoftware.com
Sat Jan 18 22:35:54 EST 2014

Agreed, you should a Male phone plug to female coax adapter so can use a
coax cable to make the run from the CoCo to the T.V.

Going with the other adapter will add a bit of interference since the
cable running between the two is not design for RF.

Just make sure adapter plugs in good and tight to the CoCo so it stays
plugged in.