[Coco] RF TV Coaxial F Plug Female Adapter for CoCo2

Bill Loguidice bill at armchairarcade.com
Sat Jan 18 21:48:42 EST 2014

Yep, I will also endorse the idea. I don't use a switchbox anymore on
anything except for a few of the systems that have proprietary RF
switchboxes. Otherwise they're all either using the F Type adapter or are
modded for composite, S-VIDEO, RGB, SCART, or anything else that's
possible. In the case of my CoCo 1 and CoCo 2, I use the F Type adapter
into a combination sound system/VCR. The VCR's composite output then goes
to a Commodore 1084S monitor, which also has a concurrent RGB connection
with a CoCo 3 (that's also a great setup to easily switch on the fly
between composite and RGB connections on the CoCo 3).

-Bill

Bill Loguidice, Managing Director; Armchair Arcade,
Inc.<http://www.armchairarcade.com>
Authored Books<http://www.amazon.com/Bill-Loguidice/e/B001U7W3YS/ref=ntt_dp_epwbk_1>and