[Coco] RF TV Coaxial F Plug Female Adapter for CoCo2

Rogelio Perea os9dude at gmail.com
Sat Jan 18 20:57:21 EST 2014

On Sat, Jan 18 2014, Ed Orbea wrote:

I just picked up a Extended Basic 16k CoCo2, which I will be upgrading to
> 64k because there is no such thing as too much RAM.
> What I want to do is to eliminate the RF box and was looking at this as a
> replacement
>
> http://www.amazon.com/Atari-2600-Coaxial-Plug-Female-Adapter/dp/B0028MXOF6
>
> ANybody had experience with this or a similar adapter and how well do they
> work with a CoCo2. My plans are to use the CoCo2 for the X-10 Plug & Power
> system.

Been using those F coax to RCA phono plug adapters for years - different
brands - with no problems at all. Do check at your local Radio Shack store
(if available) for the following:

www.radioshack.com/product/index.jsp?productId=2123169

They might just have it in stock, the price beats Amazon's by a wide margin.

-- RP