[Coco] NitrOS9 build errors

Bob Devries devries.bob at gmail.com
Fri Jan 17 22:57:29 EST 2014

Hi Tormod,

It seems strange that the dragon boot disk works when using the debugger,
but not otherwise. We really do need some real hardware tests.
Your suggestion of moving files around between the two disks sounds
workable.

Currently I'm getting two warnings when I build NitrOS9:
6381:cp: warning: source file 'nos96809l2v030209coco3_dw.dsk' specified more
than once
6999:cp: warning: source file 'nos96309l2v030209coco3_dw.dsk' specified more
than once

The line numbers are from my build log, created in this way:
make dskcopy > build.log 2>&1

Regards, Bob Devries
Dalby, QLD, Australia