[Coco] Here's a CoCo 1 with what appears to be a custom keyboard

Steve 6809er at srbsoftware.com
Fri Jan 17 21:13:10 EST 2014

Back in the early days of the CoCo 1, there was a number of kits to
replace the horrible keyboard with one that you can type on.

All the CoCo that were used for coding at DataSoft had an after market
keyboard installed on them.  I also added a keyboard denounce code to my
version of  Editor/ASM (it had an 80 column display too) and color basic
to let me speed type.

It was very common for a CoCo used for "work" to have new (full)
keyboard on them. Oh, those were the days.

Steve