[Coco] NitrOS9 build errors

Bob Devries devries.bob at gmail.com
Tue Jan 14 21:57:38 EST 2014

@Tormod:
It seems that the errors you found back in October last year are still there. These relate to the Dragon disks. Please note that this is *NOT* a slight of your work; just a comment about the current status.

@all:
Is anyone working on the Dragon parts of the NitrOS9 source tree?

I think these issues need to be resolved before we go to a new revision number.

Perhaps it would also be good to try to use the .dsk files which are produced by the latest build, to see that they are working correctly?

My $0.02.

Regards, Bob Devries
Dalby, QLD, Australia