[Coco] Case whitening [was MY CoCo3]

Glen VanDenBiggelaar glenvdb at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 14 10:49:18 EST 2014

Sun?????
Here in Edmonton we don't really have much sun, so I am not really privily to that. I did a Amiga 3000 keyboard shell outside in September (while camping) but left it 2 days on the back bumper of the RV out in what sun we got here. :) I don't really see the sun, I am usually locked in a dark room in front of computers all day and night.Even my window in my small apartment is blacked out in order not to see it. LOL