[Coco] sc77527p, AKA SALT chip

Gene Heskett gheskett at wdtv.com
Sun Jan 12 20:12:04 EST 2014

Hi all;

I had a request near the bottom of a message I posted yesterday, asking if
anyone had an internal drawing on this SALT chip showing how it distributes
the internal 5 volts, and where (pin #) it connects to the outside world.

Does such a drawing even exist?  I sure need a copy if anyone has one with
more details than what is in the coco manuals.

Cheers, Gene
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)

* BenC wonders why he has upgraded to 3.3.5-1 before teh X maintainer
         law-abiding citizens.