[Coco] Book Review

Christopher R. Hawks chawks at dls.net
Sun Jan 12 08:49:27 EST 2014

On Sat, 11 Jan 2014 11:55:19 -0700
Glen VanDenBiggelaar <glenvdb at hotmail.com> wrote:

> Gene, it's a bit more, but looks the same as most on the Facebook
> page: mine also jumps from page 98 to 131 continues to 162 then 99 to
> 130 (130 is blank) then jumps back to 163 to the end

	I wish someone would explain the problem instead of
'it's the same as those posted on the fac#$%ok page'.

	Mine seems to be OK (and very enjoyable and informative
reading), but, I'd rather know about missing or out of order or
upside-down pages before I get to them.

	Maybe I should hope that mine IS defective. It's a signed copy
and probably will be worth $99,999.99 on EvilBay!!

Christopher R. Hawks
HAWKSoft
--
Remember, it's the thought that counts.  Without the thought, you only
sit around and scratch, and sniff things, and go "Uh".  Or at least