[Coco] Anyone explain this in Level2 ioman?

Gene Heskett gheskett at wdtv.com
Sat Jan 11 15:01:23 EST 2014

On Saturday 11 January 2014 15:00:43 Christopher R. Hawks did opine:

> On Sat, 11 Jan 2014 13:36:24 -0500
>
> Gene Heskett <gheskett at wdtv.com> wrote:
> > On Saturday 11 January 2014 13:35:44 Christopher R. Hawks did opine:

> > > 	According to:
> > > HAWKSoft(chrish)$ hg log level2/modules/ioman.asm
> > >
> > > changeset:   1307:edce5716d722
> > > user:        boisy
> > > date:        Tue Sep 02 19:30:48 2003 +0000
> > > summary:     Started back-port of IOMan to Level One
> > >
> > >  and
> > >
> > > changeset:   2414:e96eb55b10b5
> > > user:        boisy
> > > date:        Tue Jan 26 03:51:52 2010 +0000
> > > summary:     Made progress in backporting to Level 1
> > >
> > > then (obviously) never completed or removed (might not have been
> > > practical).
> > >
> > > Christopher R. Hawks
> > > HAWKSoft
> >
> > Chuckle, your sig slays me Chris.  I needed a good laugh.
> >
> > Cheers, Gene
>
> Thanks Gene:
>
> 	I have a 'special' fortunes file to auto-generate them. (A few
> are digs at micro$quat.)
>

> Christopher R. Hawks
> HAWKSoft

I do to, but nothing that matches that, can you share?  PM is ok.

Cheers, Gene
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)

Too many people are thinking of security instead of opportunity.  They seem
more afraid of life than death.
		-- James F. Byrnes
         law-abiding citizens.