[Coco] Book Review

Bruce W. Calkins brucewcalkins at charter.net
Sat Jan 11 14:57:46 EST 2014

Well, I just have to feel blessed.  I got my copy Thursday afternoon,
flipped through it and did not see anything out of order and settled in to
read.  Good job Boisy and Bill.  I finished it Friday evening.  A
outstanding tribute to the mchine and community that has been a part of my
life for 31 years this month.  My only frustration there is that in all
those years, I have only placed eyes on two people who used a CoCo!  One who
gave me all his CoCo stuff as he moved on to more powerful systems in the
late 1990's and Gene who I made a side trip to visit back around '04.
Bruce W.