[Coco] Module Man ported to ColecoVision

Simon Jonassen simon at roust-it.dk
Sat Jan 11 12:55:18 EST 2014

Hey Nick / Gene...

I definately second Nick's point of view... I'm a Noobie in this
community....

I also respect/understand Gene's comment "more truth than is comfy in some
circles"....

I'm still playing with the coco even though i have had some of my ideas
bashed to heck.....

After having shelved the coco and programmed the c64 for countless years
back in the late 80's early 90's, I finally came back to the coco (after a
20+ year break from all 8bit stuff).....

Yes the machine has it's shortcomings, but in the same breath, it also has
alot going for it.....

I'm actually achieving stuff on the coco that i never thought possible
(using some of my c64/6502 knowledge)....

My final point being, Let's keep this machine going, and please encourage
others who make "discoveries" instead of bashing them.....

/Simon :-)